Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ring of Honor Final Battle 2011 Predicted Card #2

Some spoilers ahead

My first stab at predicting the card is HERE

Matches we know:

Davey Richards(c) vs. Eddie Edwards for the ROH World Title: I am fine with this...I woudn't go as far to say that I am excited, but it is likely going to be great


Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin(c) vs. The Briscoes for the ROH Tag Titles: ZZZZZZZ...I am really disappointed that ANX did not get the title shot for the big show...also, Briscoes and WGTT have not lit the world on fire so far with their matches




Matches Likely to Happen:

Kevin Steen vs. Steve Corino (Unsanctioned): This match should happen and I think it is going to


The Young Bucks vs. Future Shock: ditto


Jay Lethal(c) vs. Mike Bennett for the ROH TV Title: This match will probably happen but I don't want it to




Shots in the Dark:

All Night Express vs. Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin

C&C Wrestling Factory vs. Bravados

Andy Ridge vs. TJ Perkins vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. El Generico

Rhyno & Tommaso Ciampa vs. Homicide & Hernandez (No Rules)

No comments:

Post a Comment