Six episodes into Tough Enough, we are starting to see the clear strengths and weaknesses of the show. Strengths: Stone Cold, Bill DeMott, Jeremiah, Stone Cold, Stone Cold, and Stone Cold. Weaknesses: pretty much everything else. The competitions are getting really stupid. Why was the ropes course and the "Pop a squat" the deciding factors for determining if someone can be a WWE Superstar? That is just reality show bullshit. That is something that should be fixed for Season 2.
Other thoughts on episode 6:
- gotta love Booker T's archaic mentality of never telling people when you are injured...what decade is it?
- I wish they would have explained what each contestant was doing right or wrong on the elbow drop, but I guess it's one of those things where they don't want to expose the business in certain ways
- there's just something wrong about Stone Cold saying "Shaman of Sexy" w/o making fun of the person he is referring too
- seems to me that they blew an opportunity by not mentioning that John Morrison also competed on Tough Enough (and won)
- the non-wrestling competitions are so fucking stupid at this point; just rating stunts
- Kane yes, but when does the Undertaker go to the top rope
- "When you get on the train tracks, you better be ready to get run over by the train"...Jeremiah is such a great man
- Bill DeMott at least needs to be on every season of this show if not getting some type of managerial role on one of the regular TV shows
- "Godang that was some good bullshit"
- I love how Ivelise put on makeup and earrings on for the bottom 3
- really wish USA did not spoil the double elimination because when Stone Cold announced a second elimination could have been a great dramatic moment
- "Now that we're gettin to the nut cuttin time, you're starting to run out of rope"